Elizabeth and I had a wonderful visit this week from Molly Hayward, founder of Cora. Molly is a passionate young entrepreneur from the Philadelphia area who really believes in changing how capitalism works. She calls Cora a “for-profit and for-purpose” social business. As Elizabeth remarked to Molly, “Hal will love you!” The service and mission...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "women’s health"
“I could live a very rich life on very little money. My life is richer than most rich people’s lives,”
— Hal Taussig
africa anniversary bcorp bicycles Chester clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora Devon Walls divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned Freedmen's Art Alliance green business hal Media PA native energy New Day Chester organic Pa Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Alix takes a Scotland Untour!
- Getting Past Inertia: Ten Simple, Valiant Steps To Align Your Foundation’s Endowment With Your Mission – Or Not
- New Day Chester ignites growth through the arts
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS