Use your skills to help emerging businesses.
The Foundation provides our entrepreneurs and investees with pro bono business support and expert consulting. If you have business or other skills to share, we would welcome your help on a one-time or ongoing basis!
Common needs include:
- legal assistance
- bookkeeping help, typically with QuickBooks
- instruction with other software
- website development and support
- computer set-up and trouble-shooting
- social media guidance
- marketing and branding assistance
- artists’ talents for logo development and printed materials
- funding advice
- other basic business consulting
Above: UnTours Foundation’s pro-bono consultant John Blum meets with the founders of wearwell, a foundation investee.
We are eager to use your skills to help the next generation of green and progressive businesses. In return, you’ll have the heartfelt gratitude of all of us at UnTours Foundation and that of countless individuals who are working hard to bring positive change to our communities.
Our investees are all over the country and the world. Much of the help they need can be shared on line and by phone and email. Please email us at [email protected] to learn about opportunities!