Tourism has massive potential to address the world’s most pressing issues.
Small tourism businesses can lead the way.
Small tourism businesses operate at the front lines of community impact, economic opportunity, and environmental justice.
Are generated by the global travel industry.
Depend on tourism as a source for job creation and economic growth.
Comes from travel and tourism.
But not enough capital is flowing to the businesses
transforming the industry for good.
We have the opportunity to reimagine the travel industry.
We are investing mission-aligned capital into the world-changing businesses shaping the future of tourism.
The Reset Tourism Fund invests in small tourism businesses that:
- Are led by under-represented founders and leaders
- Imbed community-enhancing practices into their business models
- Fight poverty and restore livelihood by providing good jobs
- Regenerate rather than extract from the natural environment
- Offer meaningful experiences for ALL travelers, especially those from groups that have been historically underserved and neglected by the industry
Our Current Portfolio
Meet some world changing entrepreneurs whose work aligns with the fund’s goals.
- Reset Tourism Fund investments range from $10,000-$100,000
- 20-25 tourism-based businesses supported in Phase 1
- Deal Structures:
- Revenue Based Financing
- In-depth technical assistance provided to portfolio companies by UnTours Foundation and key partners.
- Revolving fund – capital is continually reinvested.