Purple Elephant VenturesNovember 12, 2022Purple Elephant Ventures is a Nairobi-based venture studio creating multiple start-ups each year at the...
Opportunity Main StreetOctober 10, 2022Opportunity Main Street is creating an entrepreneur hub focused on building community wealth in Baltimore,...
Playa VivaJuly 25, 2022Playa Viva is a Regenerative Boutique Hotel located in Juluchuca Mexico near Zihuatanejo dedicated to...
GoPark SafarisJuly 14, 2022GoPark Safaris is a Kenya-based tour operator focused on providing high-quality, once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences for...
Transformational Travel CouncilJanuary 24, 2021Transformational Travel Council us unlocking travel’s potential to transform individuals, communities, and societies from the...
ROARDecember 6, 2020ROAR is a technology company dedicated to cultivating safer workplaces. In 2015, a seed investment...
Does your high-impact tourism company need financing to grow?
If so, we’re here to help. The Reset Tourism Fund invests catalytic capital into sustainable and community-enhancing tourism businesses.
We believe the future of tourism gives ALL travelers life-enhancing experiences, helps host communities thrive, and ensures that the natural and cultural resources that make travel special will be respected, restored, and regenerated.
We believe that tourism is a powerful and underutilized tool for fighting poverty, empowering underestimated entrepreneurs, and combating climate change.
If you believe this too and are building your tourism business with these beliefs in mind, then we’d love to hear from you.
Investments may take the form of debt, equity, and revenue-based financing and will range from $5,000-$100,000. Opportunities from all geographic regions and countries will be considered.
What the investee receives
- Flexible, affordable, and unsecured capital to grow their business.
- Technical assistance and mentorship from UnTours Foundation, fund partners, and advisors to both grow the business and increase its positive impact.
- Access to an expansive network of other funders, potential collaborators/partners, and advisors through the UnTours Foundation, fund partners, and UF advisors.
What our fund receives
- A sustainable return on our investment that allows us to continue to grow our impact.
- An ability to recycle catalytic capital into new investments.
- Tangible progress in our mission to support world-changing businesses led by dynamic and diverse entrepreneurs.
Have questions about potential investment? Contact Jonathan Coleman at [email protected].
Our Current Reset Tourism Fund Portfolio
Meet some world changing entrepreneurs whose work aligns with the fund’s goals.