Do you run an impact-focused tourism company that represents a better future for the industry?
If so, we may be able to help you take the next step of business growth. The Reset Tourism Fund invest catalytic capital into sustainable and community-enhancing tourism businesses.
We believe the future of tourism gives travelers life-enhancing experiences, helps host communities thrive, and ensures that the natural and cultural resources that make travel special will be respected, restored, and regenerated.
We believe that tourism is a powerful and underutilized tool for fighting poverty, empowering underestimated entrepreneurs, and combating climate change.
Investments may take the form of debt, equity, and revenue-based financing and will range from $5,000-$100,000. Opportunities from all geographic regions and countries will be considered.
What the investee receives
- Flexible, affordable, and unsecured capital to grow their business.
- Technical assistance and mentorship from UnTours Foundation, fund partners, and advisors to both grow the business and increase its positive impact.
- Access to an expansive network of other funders, potential collaborators/partners, and advisors through the UnTours Foundation, fund partners, and UF advisors.
What our fund receives
- A sustainable return on our investment that allows us to continue to grow our impact.
- An ability to recycle catalytic capital into new investments.
- Real progress in our mission to support world-changing businesses led by dynamic and diverse entrepreneurs.
Have questions about potential investment? Contact Jonathan Coleman at [email protected].
Our Current Reset Tourism Fund Portfolio
Meet some world changing entrepreneurs whose work aligns with the fund’s goals.