Does your high-impact tourism company need financing to grow?
If so, we’re here to help. The Reset Tourism Fund invests catalytic capital into sustainable and community-enhancing tourism businesses.
We believe the future of tourism gives ALL travelers life-enhancing experiences, helps host communities thrive, and ensures that the natural and cultural resources that make travel special will be respected, restored, and regenerated.
We believe that tourism is a powerful and underutilized tool for fighting poverty, empowering underestimated entrepreneurs, and combating climate change.
If you believe this too and are building your tourism business with these beliefs in mind, then we’d love to hear from you.
Investments may take the form of debt, equity, and revenue-based financing and will range from $5,000-$100,000. Opportunities from all geographic regions and countries will be considered.
What the investee receives
- Flexible, affordable, and unsecured capital to grow their business.
- Technical assistance and mentorship from UnTours Foundation, fund partners, and advisors to both grow the business and increase its positive impact.
- Access to an expansive network of other funders, potential collaborators/partners, and advisors through the UnTours Foundation, fund partners, and UF advisors.
What our fund receives
- A sustainable return on our investment that allows us to continue to grow our impact.
- An ability to recycle catalytic capital into new investments.
- Tangible progress in our mission to support world-changing businesses led by dynamic and diverse entrepreneurs.
Have questions about potential investment? Contact Jonathan Coleman at [email protected].
Our Current Reset Tourism Fund Portfolio
Meet some world changing entrepreneurs whose work aligns with the fund’s goals.