Untours Foundation loan recipient Wash Cycle Laundry is included in a profile of the Merchants Fund, a venerable institution which has turned to a new strategy — providing small loans to Philadelphia’s small businesses. Wash Cycle Laundry received a loan to add motor-assist to some of the laundry-hauling tricycles which will enable WCL to...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "press"
Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
— Dalai Lama
africa agroecology anniversary avocados bcorp bicycles clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned green business hal Media PA native energy Nicaragua Oke USA organic Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable agriculture sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- INCLUSIVE & ARTISTIC COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- KITCHEN HARVEST — A BIT OF A LOVE STORY
- WASH CYCLE LAUNDRY — UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!
- Kitchen Harvest — A Bit of a Love Story
- Wash Cycle Laundry — Up Close and Personal
- Hal & Me
- The Seriously Superior Shopping Guide
- The first-ever Untours Ungala
- Remembering Norma Taussig
- An “Ace” Company