AnaOno is a lingerie company specializing in high-quality bras and undergarments for breast cancer survivors. AnaOno is committed to creating intimates and lifestyle collections that help women who’ve had breast surgery feel beautiful, confident and empowered. “We believe all women are sexy and should continue to feel that way, no matter what they’ve experienced in life,” declares company founder, Dana Donofree. AnaOno also believes in giving back and community, which is why AnaOno partners with select non-profits and donates 5% of all proceeds to these organizations. The company is active in the breast cancer community, organizations, and coalitions and always strives to make a difference in the lives of women.
Home » AnaOno
Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
— Dalai Lama
africa agroecology anniversary avocados bcorp bicycles clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned green business hal Media PA native energy Nicaragua Oke USA organic Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable agriculture sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS
- INCLUSIVE & ARTISTIC COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Kitchen Harvest — A Bit of a Love Story
- Wash Cycle Laundry — Up Close and Personal
- Hal & Me
- The Seriously Superior Shopping Guide