AnaOno is a lingerie company specializing in high-quality bras and undergarments for breast cancer survivors. AnaOno is committed to creating intimates and lifestyle collections that help women who’ve had breast surgery feel beautiful, confident and empowered. “We believe all women are sexy and should continue to feel that way, no matter what they’ve experienced in life,” declares company founder, Dana Donofree. AnaOno also believes in giving back and community, which is why AnaOno partners with select non-profits and donates 5% of all proceeds to these organizations. The company is active in the breast cancer community, organizations, and coalitions and always strives to make a difference in the lives of women.
Home » AnaOno
When in doubt, give.
africa anniversary bcorp bicycles Chester clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora Devon Walls divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned Freedmen's Art Alliance green business hal Media PA native energy New Day Chester organic Pa Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Alix takes a Scotland Untour!
- Getting Past Inertia: Ten Simple, Valiant Steps To Align Your Foundation’s Endowment With Your Mission – Or Not
- New Day Chester ignites growth through the arts
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS