By Frances Schwabenland, our photojournalist. “I have to be here.” Mildred was fighting a cold but she didn’t let that stop her. Her sense of responsibility and dedication has made her the first Employee of the Month for Wash Cycle Laundry. That morning, 39 bags filled with clothes, linens, sheets and towels had to be weighed, checked in...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "second-chance employer"
Every spring is the only spring — a perpetual astonishment.
— Ellis Peters
africa anniversary bcorp bicycles Chester clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora Devon Walls divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned Freedmen's Art Alliance green business hal Media PA native energy New Day Chester organic Pa Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Alix takes a Scotland Untour!
- Getting Past Inertia: Ten Simple, Valiant Steps To Align Your Foundation’s Endowment With Your Mission – Or Not
- New Day Chester ignites growth through the arts
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS