As reported in the nifty new online magazine called Flying Kite, the City of Philadelphia is now working with social entrepreneurs and innovative businesses to help improve the city. The first project is called FastFWD, “an urban innovation refinery.” With $1 million from Bloomberg’s “Mayors Challenge”, FastFWD will initially...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "social entrepreneurship"
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
— Arthur Ashe
africa anniversary bcorp bicycles Chester clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora Devon Walls divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned Freedmen's Art Alliance green business hal Media PA native energy New Day Chester organic Pa Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Alix takes a Scotland Untour!
- Getting Past Inertia: Ten Simple, Valiant Steps To Align Your Foundation’s Endowment With Your Mission – Or Not
- New Day Chester ignites growth through the arts
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS