Elizabeth and I had a wonderful visit this week from Molly Hayward, founder of Cora. Molly is a passionate young entrepreneur from the Philadelphia area who really believes in changing how capitalism works. She calls Cora a “for-profit and for-purpose” social business. As Elizabeth remarked to Molly, “Hal will love you!” The service and mission...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "women’s health"
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
— Arthur Ashe
africa agroecology anniversary avocados bcorp bicycles clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned green business hal Media PA native energy Nicaragua Oke USA organic Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable agriculture sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS
- INCLUSIVE & ARTISTIC COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Kitchen Harvest — A Bit of a Love Story
- Wash Cycle Laundry — Up Close and Personal