As reported in the nifty new online magazine called Flying Kite, the City of Philadelphia is now working with social entrepreneurs and innovative businesses to help improve the city. The first project is called FastFWD, “an urban innovation refinery.” With $1 million from Bloomberg’s “Mayors Challenge”, FastFWD will initially...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "public safety"
When in doubt, give.
africa agroecology anniversary avocados bcorp bicycles clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned green business hal Media PA native energy Nicaragua Oke USA organic Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable agriculture sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS
- INCLUSIVE & ARTISTIC COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Kitchen Harvest — A Bit of a Love Story
- Wash Cycle Laundry — Up Close and Personal