Kitchen Harvest provides curbside compost pick-up for the western suburbs of Philadelphia. Kitchen Harvest comes to homes, businesses, or schools and collects kitchen and yard waste, like food scraps, coffee grounds, leaves and grass clippings. This compostable material is taken to Linvilla Orchards in Media, PA, where it is turned into compost. Nature does the majority of the work, but Kitchen Harvest staff carefully monitors its progress and helps it along as needed. Once finished, the compost is cured, screened, tested and offered back to participants and to local farmers.
Home » Kitchen Harvest
When in doubt, give.
africa anniversary bcorp bicycles Chester clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora Devon Walls divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned Freedmen's Art Alliance green business hal Media PA native energy New Day Chester organic Pa Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Alix takes a Scotland Untour!
- Getting Past Inertia: Ten Simple, Valiant Steps To Align Your Foundation’s Endowment With Your Mission – Or Not
- New Day Chester ignites growth through the arts
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS