Cheryl’s Southern Style, a minority-owned soul food caterer, brings heart and soul to the community. Owner Cheryl Stephens prepares and markets her delicious food at the Artisans Exchange in West Chester, PA and operates a barbecue concession called “The Q” at the Talen Energy stadium in Chester, PA, home of the Philadelphia Union soccer team. Cheryl spends her free time counseling young women with addiction issues.
Home » Cheryl’s Southern Style Restaurant
Cheryl’s Southern Style Restaurant
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
— Mae West
africa anniversary bcorp bicycles Chester clean energy coffee community development cooperative cora Devon Walls divine chocolate donations donors Donor Tours eco business ecozoom education Elizabeth Equal Exchange Fair Trade farmer-owned Freedmen's Art Alliance green business hal Media PA native energy New Day Chester organic Pa Pachamama Philadelphia press public safety second-chance employer social entrepreneurship sostenica sustainable development travel untours untours travel urban issues Wash Cycle Laundry Washington D.C. women's health
- Alix takes a Scotland Untour!
- Getting Past Inertia: Ten Simple, Valiant Steps To Align Your Foundation’s Endowment With Your Mission – Or Not
- New Day Chester ignites growth through the arts
- Videos from the UnGala!
- UnGala Gratitude
- A Town-and-Country Company
- Ties that bind: Knotty Tie and the Refugee Crisis
- Thanksgiving Feast and a Straw Bale Community Center at Standing Rock
- FOUNDATIONS: PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MISSION IS
- BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS FOR RE-BUILT BOOBS